VFW POST 10066, JENSEN BEACH, FL
CROWN JEWEL OF THE TREASURE COAST
Join the VFW
Help for Veterans
History - Post 10066
VFW Post 10066 Members and Auxiliaries are proud to serve our community.
We participate many community and charitable activities by:
• Visiting veterans at the VA Hospital and throw them a Christmas Party each year at our Post.
• Collecting Toys for Tots at Christmas.
• Collecting school supplies for students at Jensen Beach Elementary School and Felix A. Williams Elementary School.
• Awarding scholarships to Elementary School students who participate in the VFW Patriot's Pen contest and High School students who participate in the Voice of Democracy competition.
• Present awards to JROTC cadets.
• Collecting food items and delivering them to local homeless veterans.
• Donating to local community organizations, including Southeast Florida Honor Flight and the Road to Victory Military Museum.
• Financially support the VFW National's Military Assistance Programs, which include providing money to returning veterans through the "Because We Care" program.
• Making donations to VFW Charities, including the VFW National Home and Veterans Village at Ft. McCoy, FL.
• Marching in Veterans Day & Memorial Day parades and participating in ceremonies.
• Visiting and entertaining patients at Solaris Assisted Living Faciilty in Stuart.
Commander Harry Keat, Auxiliary President Bev Brier and Auxiliary Member Dan MacAlvanah gather school supplies delivered to Jensen Beach Elemenary School and Felix A. Williams Elementary School.
We welcome patients from the VA Hospital, serve them lunch and give them gifts at Christmas
Maurice K. Langberg Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 10066; 1805 NE Savannah Rd.; Jensen Beach, FL 34957